Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HOLIKA HOLIKA Aqua Petit Jelly BB


HOLIKA HOLIKA Aqua Petit Jelly BB 40ml (SPF 20 PA ++)
RM 59 only
Retail price RM 71.90




This B.B jelly texture that make makeup spread evenly, fully hydrated and shiny and flawless skin. Contain mint water to help skin hydration and marine jelly complex for soft and bouncy skin


It was listed as one of famous Youtube beauty guru's Top 5 favourite foundations



Review:

This is the best BB cream I've come across hands down. I have oily skin so I love that this product is water based. It's finish is more dewy than matte but it's not oily looking or shimmery; it just looks like natural healthy skin. This also lasts incredibly well on my skin. I can get 6 hours of wear before getting shiny if I set it with the tiniest bit of powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...